You are on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences. As a member of the Aspira team, you’ll support convenient access to North America’s most treasured public and private lands and the memorable moments they create.
As a Customer Experience Associate I, Tier One, at Aspira Government Services, you will
- handle inbound and outbound customer contacts within various business queues.
- You will provide friendly, professional, and detailed advice to clients making reservations or purchases in compliance with company policies and processes.
- responding to various inbound and outbound calls, digital chat and SMS messaging, fax, customer emails, active tickets, and more with pleasant telephone and chat etiquette.
- You will serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers, effectively communicate information, provide inquiry resolution, and respond to customer escalation.
- You will transfer customers to appropriate parties and seek assistance from management when needed.
- You will properly document all customer interactions and accurately update customer accounts or system information.
- excellent customer service
- a courteous and professional manner
- the ability to build rapport with customers, answer questions, and solve problems.
- ou should have a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of inbound contact center experience
- 2-3 years of customer facing customer services experience.
- You should be proficient in Microsoft Suites and able to work shift work.
The hourly compensation is $13.00.
- Earning Cash as a Teenager: 15 Profitable Paths
- “Master Your Moolah: A Pro’s Guide to Managing Money
- Must-Have Foot Rest While Working From Home
- Maximize Your Earnings: Top Strategies for Making Money Online
- 5 Simple Side Hustles to Boost Your Income Online